D Pharma course is a two-year regular Diploma course in Pharmacy and is a long-career oriented program. Due to the opening of many large and multinational pharmaceutical companies, the future in the field of pharmacy is too bright.
Why D.Pharma course?
1. Those who are interested in working in healthcare centers must join this course.
2. You are eligible to work for the government or private hospitals after completion of this course.
3. This is a fact that it is a never-ending sector and so makes you eligible to work for a long time.
4. The average pay is good starting from INR 3,00,000 to INR 7,00,000.
Who is eligible?
1. Students who passed +2 in the science stream are eligible to take admission.
2. A minimum aggregate of 50% at the 10+2 level.
Career opportunities of Pharmacy professional
1. Pharmaceutical companies are also known to hire D Pharma candidates. In this sector, they may work at various divisions like- manufacturing, process control, quality control and marketing.
2. D.Pharm candidates can work in hospitals, clinics, extended care facilities, psychiatric hospitals, and regulatory agencies.
3. Chief Scientific Officers oversee the scientific functions of a company including basic and applied research projects, and the development of new processes, technologies or products.